Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FROGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROGS exist?
Definitions of FROGS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping
- noun - a person of French descent
- noun - a decorative loop of braid or cord
- verb - hunt frogs for food
- v - to hunt frogs (web-footed, tailless amphibians)
There are 5 letters in FROGS: F G O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROGS plus a wildcard: FROGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROGS
Images for FROGS
- frogs Alex Kims Animals Blog
- Multicoloured frogs Pets - Exotic Animals Stories
- FileOne of my pet Red-eyed Tree frogs.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- frogs with beautiful colors- Pictures
- Poison Dart frogs Pets - Exotic Animals Stories
- What Eats frogs
- important frogs can make lovely pets but frogs in the wild are facing ...
- frogs are amphibians.
- Photo Gallery Poison Dart frogs