Scrabble word: FROGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROGS exist?
Definitions of FROGS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping
- noun - a person of French descent
- noun - a decorative loop of braid or cord
- verb - hunt frogs for food
- verb - to hunt frogs (web-footed, tailless amphibians)
There are 5 letters in FROGS: F G O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROGS plus a wildcard: FROGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROGS
Images for FROGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.