Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOGS exist?
Definitions of FOGS in dictionaries:
- noun - droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
- noun - an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- verb - to cover with fog (condensed water vapor near the earth's surface)
There are 4 letters in FOGS: F G O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOGS plus a wildcard: FOGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOGS
Images for FOGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.