Is FOGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
- noun - an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- verb - to cover with fog (condensed water vapor near the earth's surface)
There are 4 letters in FOGS: F G O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOGS, to go: FOGS?
Rearrange the letters in FOGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOGS
What's nearby FOGS
Lookup in Wiki for FOGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOGS"