Scrabble word: FOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOG exist?
Definitions of FOG in dictionaries:
- noun - droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
- noun - an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- Condensed water vapor in cloudlike masses lying close to the ground and limiting visibility.
- An obscuring haze, as of atmospheric dust or smoke.
- A mist or film clouding a surface, as of a window, lens, or mirror.
- A cloud of vaporized liquid, especially a chemical spray used in fighting fires.
- A state of mental vagueness or bewilderment.
- Something that obscures or conceals; a haze: shrouded their actions in a fog of disinformation.
- A blur on a developed photographic image.
- To cover or envelop with or as if with fog.
- To cause to be obscured; cloud.
- To make vague, hazy, or confused: a memory that had been fogged by time.
- To obscure or dim (a photographic image).
- To be covered with or as if with fog.
- To be blurred, clouded, or obscured: My glasses fogged in the warm air.
- To be dimmed or obscured.
- A new growth of grass appearing on a field that has been mowed or grazed.
- Tall, decaying grass left standing after the cutting or grazing season.
- verb - to cover with fog (condensed water vapor near the earth's surface)
There are 3 letters in FOG: F G O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOG plus a wildcard: FOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOG
Images for FOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.