Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORGO
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGO exist?
Definitions of FORGO in dictionaries:
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - be earlier in time
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- v - to refrain from
There are 5 letters in FORGO: F G O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORGO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGO plus a wildcard: FORGO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGO
Images for FORGO
- kevinforgoogle_R2d2 x android project wallpaper
- szeretettelszeretettelszeretettelszeretettelszeretettel ...
- forgo.it and Childrens Hunger Fund (CHF) partnered this month to ...
- Pcsi Tudomnyegyetem
- Igen egy jabb forg hz impoznsabb megjelenssel az emelt ...
- abandoned Welcome to forgotonia
- Hedge balls for sale (Hope you brought a wooden nickel) Welcome to ...
- Forg Andrs Facebook
- Wallpapers for everyone ]. I finished Iron Man and his buddy War ...
- Forg 3D fldgmb tutorial.hu
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.