Scrabble word: ROOF
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOF exist?
Definitions of ROOF in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building
- noun - protective covering on top of a motor vehicle
- noun - the inner top surface of a covered area or hollow space
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- verb - provide a building with a roof
- The exterior surface and its supporting structures on the top of a building.
- The upper exterior surface of a dwelling as a symbol of the home itself: three generations living under one roof.
- The top covering of something: the roof of a car.
- The upper surface of an anatomical structure, especially one having a vaulted inner structure: the roof of the mouth.
- The highest point or limit; the summit or ceiling: A roof on prices is needed to keep our customers happy.
- To grow, intensify, or rise to an enormous, often unexpected degree: Operating costs went through the roof last year.
- To become extremely angry: When I told her about breaking the window, she went through the roof.
- To be extremely noisy and boisterous: The participants plan to dance, drink, and generally raise the roof at tonight’s party.
- To complain loudly and bitterly: Angry tenants finally raised the roof about their noisy neighbors.
- verb - to provide with a roof (the external upper covering of a building)
There are 4 letters in ROOF: F O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOF plus a wildcard: ROOF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOF
Images for ROOF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.