Scrabble word: FLOOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOOR exist?
Definitions of FLOOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- noun - a lower limit
- noun - the ground on which people and animals move about
- noun - the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
- noun - the lower inside surface of any hollow structure
- noun - the occupants of a floor
- noun - the parliamentary right to address an assembly
- noun - the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business
- noun - a large room in a exchange where the trading is done
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - knock down with force
- The surface of a room on which one stands.
- The lower or supporting surface of a structure.
- A story or level of a building.
- The occupants of such a story: The entire floor complained about the noise.
- A level surface or area used for a specified purpose: a dance floor; a threshing floor.
- The surface of a structure on which vehicles travel.
- The part of a legislative chamber or meeting hall where members are seated and from which they speak.
- The right to address an assembly, as granted under parliamentary procedure.
- The body of assembly members: a motion from the floor.
- The area of an exchange where securities are traded.
- The part of a retail store in which merchandise is displayed and sales are made.
- The area of a factory where the product is manufactured or assembled.
- The ground or lowermost surface, as of a forest or an ocean.
- A lower limit or base: a pricing floor; a bidding floor.
- To provide with a floor.
- To press (the accelerator of a motor vehicle) to the floor.
- To knock down.
- To stun; overwhelm: The very idea floored me.
- verb - to provide with a floor (the level base of a room)