Scrabble word: FLOOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOOR exist?
Definitions of FLOOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- noun - a lower limit
- noun - the ground on which people and animals move about
- noun - the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
- noun - the lower inside surface of any hollow structure
- noun - the occupants of a floor
- noun - the parliamentary right to address an assembly
- noun - the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business
- noun - a large room in a exchange where the trading is done
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - knock down with force
- The surface of a room on which one stands.
- The lower or supporting surface of a structure.
- A story or level of a building.
- The occupants of such a story: The entire floor complained about the noise.
- A level surface or area used for a specified purpose: a dance floor; a threshing floor.
- The surface of a structure on which vehicles travel.
- The part of a legislative chamber or meeting hall where members are seated and from which they speak.
- The right to address an assembly, as granted under parliamentary procedure.
- The body of assembly members: a motion from the floor.
- The area of an exchange where securities are traded.
- The part of a retail store in which merchandise is displayed and sales are made.
- The area of a factory where the product is manufactured or assembled.
- The ground or lowermost surface, as of a forest or an ocean.
- A lower limit or base: a pricing floor; a bidding floor.
- To provide with a floor.
- To press (the accelerator of a motor vehicle) to the floor.
- To knock down.
- To stun; overwhelm: The very idea floored me.
- verb - to provide with a floor (the level base of a room)
There are 5 letters in FLOOR: F L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOOR plus a wildcard: FLOOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOOR
Images for FLOOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.