Scrabble word: FLOORS
Is FLOORS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLOORS in dictionaries:
- noun - the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- noun - a lower limit
- noun - the ground on which people and animals move about
- noun - the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
- noun - the lower inside surface of any hollow structure
- noun - the occupants of a floor
- noun - the parliamentary right to address an assembly
- noun - the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business
- noun - a large room in a exchange where the trading is done
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - knock down with force
- verb - to provide with a floor (the level base of a room)
There are 6 letters in FLOORS: F L O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOORS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOORS, to go: FLOORS?
Let's rearrange the letters in FLOORS and see some winning combinations
Images for FLOORS
Lookup in Wiki for FLOORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.