Scrabble word: SOLO
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLO exist?
Definitions of SOLO in dictionaries:
- noun - any activity that is performed alone without assistance
- noun - a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
- noun - a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
- verb - fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
- verb - perform a piece written for a single instrument
- adj - composed or performed by a single voice or instrument
- adv - without anybody else or anything else
- A composition or passage for an individual voice or instrument, with or without accompaniment.
- A performance by or intended for a single individual.
- Any of various card games in which one player singly opposes others.
- Composed, arranged for, or performed by a single voice or instrument.
- Unaccompanied; alone: flew solo from Anchorage to Miami.
- To perform a solo.
- To fly an airplane without a companion or an instructor, especially for the first time.
- noun - a musical composition for a single voice or instrument
- verb - to perform alone