Scrabble word: SOLO
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLO exist?
Definitions of SOLO in dictionaries:
- noun - any activity that is performed alone without assistance
- noun - a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
- noun - a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
- verb - fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
- verb - perform a piece written for a single instrument
- adj - composed or performed by a single voice or instrument
- adv - without anybody else or anything else
- A composition or passage for an individual voice or instrument, with or without accompaniment.
- A performance by or intended for a single individual.
- Any of various card games in which one player singly opposes others.
- Composed, arranged for, or performed by a single voice or instrument.
- Unaccompanied; alone: flew solo from Anchorage to Miami.
- To perform a solo.
- To fly an airplane without a companion or an instructor, especially for the first time.
- noun - a musical composition for a single voice or instrument
- verb - to perform alone
There are 4 letters in SOLO: L O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLO plus a wildcard: SOLO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLO
Images for SOLO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.