Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OBOLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBOLS exist?
Definitions of OBOLS in dictionaries:
- n - a coin of ancient Greece
There are 5 letters in OBOLS: B L O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBOLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBOLS plus a wildcard: OBOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBOLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBOLS
- obols Never-Soggy Cereal Bowl Grace of Wrath
- obols from Athens
- obols and half obols. One of Sidon one of Tyre and four of Athena. Ex ...
- Structure of the Greek Theater
- Hungary medieval silver obols of Sigismund I
- obols Teocak
- Lot of 5 uncleaned bronze obols and other coins KidaritesAlchon Huns ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.