Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOOMS exist?
Definitions of BLOOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the organic process of bearing flowers
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the best time of youth
- noun - a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - a powdery deposit on a surface
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- verb - to bear flowers
There are 6 letters in BLOOMS: B L M O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOOMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOOMS plus a wildcard: BLOOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOOMS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.