Scrabble word: LOOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOMS exist?
Definitions of LOOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a textile machine for weaving yarn into a textile
- verb - come into view indistinctly, often threateningly
- verb - appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- verb - hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- verb - weave on a loom
- verb - to appear in an enlarged and indistinct form
There are 5 letters in LOOMS: L M O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOMS plus a wildcard: LOOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOMS
Images for LOOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.