Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOSSOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOSSOM exist?
Definitions of BLOSSOM in dictionaries:
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- verb - develop or come to a promising stage
- A flower or cluster of flowers.
- The condition or time of flowering: peach trees in blossom.
- A period or condition of maximum development.
- To come into flower; bloom.
- To develop; flourish: The child blossomed into a beauty.
- verb - to bear flowers
There are 7 letters in BLOSSOM: B L M O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOSSOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOSSOM plus a wildcard: BLOSSOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOSSOM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOSSOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.