Scrabble word: BLOSSOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOSSOM exist?
Definitions of BLOSSOM in dictionaries:
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- verb - develop or come to a promising stage
- A flower or cluster of flowers.
- The condition or time of flowering: peach trees in blossom.
- A period or condition of maximum development.
- To come into flower; bloom.
- To develop; flourish: The child blossomed into a beauty.
- verb - to bear flowers