Scrabble word: MOSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOSS exist?
Definitions of MOSS in dictionaries:
- noun - tiny leafy-stemmed flowerless plants
- Any of various green, usually small, nonvascular plants of the class Musci of the division Bryophyta.
- A patch or covering of such plants.
- Any of various other unrelated plants having a similar appearance or manner of growth, such as the club moss, Irish moss, and Spanish moss.
- verb - to cover with moss (a growth of small, leafy-stemmed plants)
There are 4 letters in MOSS: M O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOSS plus a wildcard: MOSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOSS
Images for MOSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.