Scrabble word: BOSOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOSOMS exist?
Definitions of BOSOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept
- noun - a person's breast or chest
- noun - cloth that covers the chest or breasts
- noun - a close affectionate and protective acceptance
- noun - the locus of feelings and intuitions
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- verb - hide in one's bosom
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - to clasp tightly in the arms
There are 6 letters in BOSOMS: B M O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOSOMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOSOMS plus a wildcard: BOSOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOSOMS
Images for BOSOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.