Scrabble word: BOOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOMS exist?
Definitions of BOOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a state of economic prosperity
- noun - a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- noun - a pole carrying an overhead microphone projected over a film or tv set
- noun - any of various more-or-less horizontal spars or poles used to extend the foot of a sail or for handling cargo or in mooring
- verb - make a resonant sound, like artillery
- verb - hit hard
- verb - be the case that thunder is being heard
- verb - make a deep hollow sound
- verb - grow vigorously
- verb - to make a deep, resonant sound
There are 5 letters in BOOMS: B M O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOMS plus a wildcard: BOOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOMS
Images for BOOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.