Scrabble word: BROOMS
Is BROOMS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BROOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a cleaning implement for sweeping
- noun - any of various shrubs of the genera Cytisus or Genista or Spartium having long slender branches and racemes of yellow flowers
- noun - common Old World heath represented by many varieties
- verb - sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- verb - finish with a broom
- verb - to clear or clean with a brush or broom
There are 6 letters in BROOMS: B M O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROOMS
Click to search all anagrams of BROOMS plus a wildcard: BROOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROOMS
Images for BROOMS
Lookup in Wiki for BROOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.