Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOORS exist?
Definitions of MOORS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the Muslim people of north Africa
- noun - open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - secure with cables or ropes
- v - to secure a vessel by means of cables
There are 5 letters in MOORS: M O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOORS plus a wildcard: MOORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOORS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOORS
- Who the moors really were. Mathildas Anthropology Blog.
- Celebrating Black history The moors
- The Ladino moors The Jews of Cape Verde the Guinea Rivers and Gulf ...
- FileLanka moors.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- History Simplified - moors
- the moors near supposed site of inspiration for Wuthering Heights
- North Yorkshire moors
- Out on the wiley windy moors the stone path comes in handy.
- The History of the moors in Northern Africa and Europe. - K.I.K