Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOORS exist?
Definitions of MOORS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the Muslim people of north Africa
- noun - open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - secure with cables or ropes
- verb - to secure a vessel by means of cables
There are 5 letters in MOORS: M O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOORS plus a wildcard: MOORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOORS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.