Scrabble word: GROOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROOMS exist?
Definitions of GROOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a man participant in his own marriage ceremony
- noun - someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses
- noun - a man who has recently been married
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - give a neat appearance to
- verb - care for one's external appearance
- verb - to clean and care for
There are 6 letters in GROOMS: G M O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROOMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROOMS plus a wildcard: GROOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROOMS
Images for GROOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.