Scrabble word: ROOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOM exist?
Definitions of ROOM in dictionaries:
- noun - an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling
- noun - space for movement
- noun - opportunity for
- noun - the people who are present in a room
- verb - live and take one's meals at or in
- A space that is or may be occupied: That easy chair takes up too much room.
- An area separated by walls or partitions from other similar parts of the structure or building in which it is located: the first room on the left; an unpainted room.
- The people present in such an area: The whole room laughed.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “adequate space or opportunity for freedom of movement or action”: room for improvement; needed elbowroom to negotiate effectively; no latitude allowed in conduct or speech; allowed the chef leeway in choosing the menu; no margin for error; imagination given full play; permitting their talents free scope.
- verb - to occupy a room (a walled space within a building)
There are 4 letters in ROOM: M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOM plus a wildcard: ROOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOM
Images for ROOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.