Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROOMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOMY exist?
Definitions of ROOMY in dictionaries:
- noun - an associate who shares a room with you
- adj - (of buildings and rooms) having ample space
- adj - vast or ample in extent
There are 5 letters in ROOMY: M O O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOMY plus a wildcard: ROOMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOMY
Images for ROOMY
- Seven Candles Guest House Comfortable and roomy nicely renovated
- THE HYBRID version of Hondas biggest seller the Jazz is on ...
- In designing the Panamera Porsche had in mind the creation of a roomy ...
- Handmade Leather Tote Bag - LOU Market Tote in Charcoal Grey with ...
- Spring 2010 Fashion Week Trend roomy Cuffed Shorts - Omiru Style for ...
- GMC Acadia review - safe and roomy car
- ... di Catania la ventunesima edizione del trofeo roomy di pallavolo
- NGS roomy SINTONIZADOR FM DIGITALMP3 USBSD MMC APPinformatica ...
- February 2010 Date Archive loves you all
- ... roomy yet space-saving Private yet airy Secluded Bedrooms - Moral