Scrabble word: GROOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROOM exist?
Definitions of GROOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a man participant in his own marriage ceremony
- noun - someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses
- noun - a man who has recently been married
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - give a neat appearance to
- verb - care for one's external appearance
- A man or boy employed to take care of horses.
- A bridegroom.
- One of several officers in an English royal household.
- A man.
- A male servant.
- To care for the appearance of; to make neat and trim: groomed himself carefully in front of the mirror.
- To clean and brush (an animal).
- To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose: groom an employee for advancement.
- To prepare (a trail) for skiers, as by packing down new snow or leveling moguls.
- verb - to clean and care for