Scrabble word: GROOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROOM exist?
Definitions of GROOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a man participant in his own marriage ceremony
- noun - someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses
- noun - a man who has recently been married
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - give a neat appearance to
- verb - care for one's external appearance
- A man or boy employed to take care of horses.
- A bridegroom.
- One of several officers in an English royal household.
- A man.
- A male servant.
- To care for the appearance of; to make neat and trim: groomed himself carefully in front of the mirror.
- To clean and brush (an animal).
- To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose: groom an employee for advancement.
- To prepare (a trail) for skiers, as by packing down new snow or leveling moguls.
- verb - to clean and care for
There are 5 letters in GROOM: G M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROOM plus a wildcard: GROOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROOM
Images for GROOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.