Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOSOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOSOM exist?
Definitions of BOSOM in dictionaries:
- noun - the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept
- noun - a person's breast or chest
- noun - cloth that covers the chest or breasts
- noun - a close affectionate and protective acceptance
- noun - the locus of feelings and intuitions
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- verb - hide in one's bosom
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- The chest of a human being: He held the sleepy child to his bosom.
- A woman’s breast or breasts.
- The part of a garment covering the chest or breasts.
- The security and closeness likened to being held in a warm familial embrace: We welcomed the stranger into the bosom of our family.
- Beloved; intimate: a bosom friend.
- verb - to clasp tightly in the arms
There are 5 letters in BOSOM: B M O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOSOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOSOM plus a wildcard: BOSOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOSOM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOSOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.