Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOSSOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOSSOMS exist?
Definitions of BLOSSOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- verb - develop or come to a promising stage
- v - to bear flowers
There are 8 letters in BLOSSOMS: B L M O O S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOSSOMS plus a wildcard: BLOSSOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOSSOMS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOSSOMS
- Cherry blossoms. Source unknown.
- Pink Cherry blossoms Namaha
- Cherry blossoms Han of Harmony
- ode to the cherry blossom
- FileApple blossoms.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... Nature Wallpapers Cherry blossoms Desktop Background Wallpaper
- The Vintage Perfume Vault Scented wanderings perfumes of tomorrow
- Yah Ive decided to call them Cheery blossoms coz they make me so ...
- FileCherry blossom flowers 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Romantic Flowers Cherry Blossom Flower
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.