Scrabble word: BLOODS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOODS exist?
Definitions of BLOODS in dictionaries:
- noun - the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets
- noun - temperament or disposition
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - people viewed as members of a group
- verb - smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- verb - to stain with blood (the fluid circulated by the heart)
There are 6 letters in BLOODS: B D L O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOODS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOODS plus a wildcard: BLOODS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOODS
Images for BLOODS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.