Scrabble word: BLOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOOD exist?
Definitions of BLOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets
- noun - temperament or disposition
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - people viewed as members of a group
- verb - smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- The fluid consisting of plasma, blood cells, and platelets that is circulated by the heart through the vertebrate vascular system, carrying oxygen and nutrients to and waste materials away from all body tissues.
- A functionally similar fluid in animals other than vertebrates.
- The juice or sap of certain plants.
- A vital or animating force; lifeblood.
- Bloodshed; murder.
- Temperament or disposition: a person of hot blood and fiery temper.
- Descent from a common ancestor; parental lineage.
- Family relationship; kinship.
- Descent from noble or royal lineage: a princess of the blood.
- Recorded descent from purebred stock.
- National or racial ancestry.
- A dandy.
- A youth who is a member of a city gang.
- To give (a hunting dog) its first taste of blood.
- To subject (troops) to experience under fire: “The measure of an army is not known until it has been blooded” (Tom Clancy).
- verb - to stain with blood (the fluid circulated by the heart)
There are 5 letters in BLOOD: B D L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOOD plus a wildcard: BLOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOOD
Images for BLOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.