Scrabble word: BLOODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOODY exist?
Definitions of BLOODY in dictionaries:
- verb - cover with blood
- adj - having or covered with or accompanied by blood
- adj - informal intensifiers
- adv - extremely
- Stained with blood.
- Of, characteristic of, or containing blood.
- Accompanied by or giving rise to bloodshed: a bloody fight.
- Suggesting the color of blood; blood-red.
- Used as an intensive: bloody well right.
- To stain, spot, or color with or as if with blood.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “attended by or causing bloodshed”: a bloody battle; a gory murder; a sanguinary struggle; a sanguineous victory.
- adj - stained with blood
There are 6 letters in BLOODY: B D L O O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOODY plus a wildcard: BLOODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOODY
Images for BLOODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.