Scrabble word: BOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOY exist?
Definitions of BOY in dictionaries:
- noun - a youthful male person
- noun - a friendly informal reference to a grown man
- noun - a male human offspring
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive and disparaging term for Black man
- A male child.
- An immature or inexperienced man, especially a young man.
- A son: his youngest boy.
- A grown man; a fellow: a night out with the boys.
- A male who comes from or belongs to a particular place: a city boy.
- A male servant, such as a valet.
- noun - a young person