Scrabble word: BODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BODY exist?
Definitions of BODY in dictionaries:
- noun - the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
- noun - a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- noun - a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person
- noun - an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- noun - a collection of particulars considered as a system
- noun - the property of holding together and retaining its shape
- noun - the central message of a communication
- noun - the main mass of a thing
- noun - a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
- noun - the external structure of a vehicle
- verb - invest with or as with a body
- The entire material or physical structure of an organism, especially of a human being or an animal.
- The physical part of a person.
- A corpse or carcass.
- The trunk or torso of a human being or an animal.
- The part of a garment covering the torso.
- A human being; a person.
- A group of individuals regarded as an entity; a corporation.
- A number of persons, concepts, or things regarded as a group: We walked out in a body.
- The largest or principal part of an organ; corpus.
- The nave of a church.
- The content of a book or document exclusive of prefatory matter, codicils, indexes, or appendices.
- The passenger- and cargo-carrying part of an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle.
- A mass or collection of material that is distinct from other masses: a body of water.
- Consistency of substance, as in paint, textiles, or wine: a sauce with body.
- The part of a block of type underlying the impression surface.
- To furnish with a body.
- These nouns denote the physical organism of a person or an animal.
- verb - to give form to