Scrabble word: BODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BODY exist?
Definitions of BODY in dictionaries:
- noun - the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
- noun - a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- noun - a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person
- noun - an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- noun - a collection of particulars considered as a system
- noun - the property of holding together and retaining its shape
- noun - the central message of a communication
- noun - the main mass of a thing
- noun - a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
- noun - the external structure of a vehicle
- verb - invest with or as with a body
- The entire material or physical structure of an organism, especially of a human being or an animal.
- The physical part of a person.
- A corpse or carcass.
- The trunk or torso of a human being or an animal.
- The part of a garment covering the torso.
- A human being; a person.
- A group of individuals regarded as an entity; a corporation.
- A number of persons, concepts, or things regarded as a group: We walked out in a body.
- The largest or principal part of an organ; corpus.
- The nave of a church.
- The content of a book or document exclusive of prefatory matter, codicils, indexes, or appendices.
- The passenger- and cargo-carrying part of an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle.
- A mass or collection of material that is distinct from other masses: a body of water.
- Consistency of substance, as in paint, textiles, or wine: a sauce with body.
- The part of a block of type underlying the impression surface.
- To furnish with a body.
- These nouns denote the physical organism of a person or an animal.
- verb - to give form to
There are 4 letters in BODY: B D O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BODY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BODY plus a wildcard: BODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BODY
Images for BODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.