Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUOY exist?
Definitions of BUOY in dictionaries:
- noun - bright-colored
- verb - float on the surface of water
- verb - keep afloat
- verb - mark with a buoy
- A float, often having a bell or light, moored in water as a warning of danger or as a marker for a channel.
- A life buoy.
- To keep afloat or aloft: a glider buoyed by air currents.
- To maintain at a high level; support: “the persistent... takeover speculation, which has buoyed up the shares of banks” (Financial Times).
- To hearten or inspire; uplift: “buoyed up by the team spirit and the pride of the older generation back at home” (Judith Martin).
- To mark with or as if with a buoy.
- verb - to mark with a buoy (a warning float)
There are 4 letters in BUOY: B O U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUOY plus a wildcard: BUOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUOY
Images for BUOY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.