Scrabble word: BOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOLD exist?
Definitions of BOLD in dictionaries:
- noun - a typeface with thick heavy lines
- adj - fearless and daring
- adj - clear and distinct
- adj - very steep
- Fearless and daring; courageous.
- Requiring or exhibiting courage and bravery.
- Unduly forward and brazen in manner: a bold, impudent child.
- Clear and distinct to the eye; conspicuous: a bold handwriting.
- Steep or abrupt in grade or terrain: bold cliffs.
- adv - daring [adj BOLDER, BOLDEST] : BOLDLY
- noun - boldface
There are 4 letters in BOLD: B D L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOLD plus a wildcard: BOLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOLD
Images for BOLD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.