Scrabble word: BLOND
Is BLOND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLOND in dictionaries:
- noun - a person with fair skin and hair
- noun - a light grayish yellow to near white
- adj - being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or grey eyes
- Having fair hair and skin and usually light eyes: blond Scandinavians.
- Of a flaxen or golden color or of any light shade of auburn or pale yellowish brown: blond hair.
- Light-colored through bleaching: blond furniture.
- A person with fair hair and skin and usually light eyes.
- A light yellowish brown to dark grayish yellow.
- adj - light-colored
- noun - a blond person
There are 5 letters in BLOND: B D L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOND
Click to search all anagrams of BLOND plus a wildcard: BLOND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOND
Images for BLOND
Lookup in Wiki for BLOND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.