Scrabble word: DON
Is DON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DON in dictionaries:
- noun - a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- noun - teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- noun - the head of an organized crime family
- noun - Celtic goddess
- noun - a European river in southwestern Russia
- noun - a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- Chiefly British.
- A head, tutor, or fellow at a college of Oxford or Cambridge.
- A college or university professor.
- The leader of an organized-crime family.
- An important personage.
- To put on (clothing).
- To assume or take on: donned the air of the injured party.
- verb - to put on
There are 3 letters in DON: D N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DON
Click to search all anagrams of DON plus a wildcard: DON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DON
Images for DON
Lookup in Wiki for DON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.