Scrabble word: DON
In which Scrabble dictionary does DON exist?
Definitions of DON in dictionaries:
- noun - a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- noun - teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- noun - the head of an organized crime family
- noun - Celtic goddess
- noun - a European river in southwestern Russia
- noun - a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- Chiefly British.
- A head, tutor, or fellow at a college of Oxford or Cambridge.
- A college or university professor.
- The leader of an organized-crime family.
- An important personage.
- To put on (clothing).
- To assume or take on: donned the air of the injured party.
- verb - to put on