Scrabble word: NODS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NODS exist?
Definitions of NODS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sign of assent or salutation or command
- noun - the act of nodding the head
- verb - express or signify by nodding
- verb - lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- verb - let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- verb - sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- verb - be almost asleep
- verb - to briefly lower the head forward
There are 4 letters in NODS: D N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NODS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NODS plus a wildcard: NODS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NODS
Images for NODS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.