Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NODES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NODES exist?
Definitions of NODES in dictionaries:
- noun - a connecting point at which several lines come together
- noun - any thickened enlargement
- noun - (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- noun - (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- noun - (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- noun - the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- noun - any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- verb - express or signify by nodding
- verb - lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- verb - let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- verb - sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- verb - be almost asleep
- n - a swollen enlargement
There are 5 letters in NODES: D E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NODES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NODES plus a wildcard: NODES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NODES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NODES
- Gribben lymph nodes
- nodes and a very complex lymphatic system. This shows the lymph nodes ...
- ... common with finger arthritis Heberdens nodes can also appear
- Click a word on the left and the definition will appear here
- FileIllu lymph nodes.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Figure 1. Location of Cervical Lymph nodes. Cervical lymph nodes can ...
- ... nodes. Inset shows anteriormediastinotomy (Chamberlain procedure) with
- Lymph nodes - Medicalook Human Anatomy organs
- Tonsillitis And Tonsillectomy - What Are The Symptoms Of Tonsillitis ...
- Lymph nodes A Closer Look