Scrabble word: NODES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NODES exist?
Definitions of NODES in dictionaries:
- noun - a connecting point at which several lines come together
- noun - any thickened enlargement
- noun - (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- noun - (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- noun - (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- noun - the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- noun - any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- verb - express or signify by nodding
- verb - lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- verb - let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- verb - sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- verb - be almost asleep
- noun - a swollen enlargement
There are 5 letters in NODES: D E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NODES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NODES plus a wildcard: NODES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NODES
Images for NODES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.