Scrabble word: SODDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SODDEN exist?
Definitions of SODDEN in dictionaries:
- adj - wet through and through
- Thoroughly soaked; saturated.
- Soggy and heavy from improper cooking; doughy.
- Expressionless, stupid, or dull, especially from drink.
- To make or become sodden.
- adv - heavy with moisture [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SOGGILY
There are 6 letters in SODDEN: D D E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SODDEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SODDEN plus a wildcard: SODDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SODDEN
Images for SODDEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.