Scrabble word: ODD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ODD exist?
Definitions of ODD in dictionaries:
- adj - not divisible by two
- adj - not easily explained
- adj - an indefinite quantity more than that specified
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - of the remaining member of a pair, of socks e.g.
- adj - not used up
- See Synonyms at strange.
- Being in excess of the indicated or approximate number, extent, or degree.
- Constituting a remainder: had some odd dollars left over.
- Small in amount: jingled the odd change in his pockets.
- Being one of an incomplete pair or set: an odd shoe.
- Remaining after others have been paired or grouped.
- Designating an integer not divisible by two, such as 1, 3, and 5.
- Not expected, regular, or planned: called at odd intervals.
- Remote; out-of-the-way: found the antique shop in an odd corner of town.
- Something odd.
- In the United States, a golf score one stroke higher than the score of one’s opponent.
- In Great Britain, a golfing handicap of one stroke given to a superior player or an advantage of one stroke taken away from an inferior player’s score in order to equalize the chances of winning.
- adj - not usual
- noun - one that is odd
There are 3 letters in ODD: D D O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ODD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ODD plus a wildcard: ODD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ODD
Images for ODD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.