Scrabble word: DADO
In which Scrabble dictionary does DADO exist?
Definitions of DADO in dictionaries:
- noun - panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest of the wall
- noun - the section of a pedestal between the base and the surbase
- noun - a rectangular groove cut into a board so that another piece can fit into it
- verb - provide with a dado
- verb - cut a dado into or fit into a dado
- The section of a pedestal between base and surbase.
- The lower portion of the wall of a room, decorated differently from the upper section, as with panels.
- A rectangular groove cut into a board so that a like piece may be fitted into it.
- The groove so cut.
- To furnish with a dado.
- To cut a dado in.
- To fit into a dado.
- verb - to set into a groove