Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DODO
In which Scrabble dictionary does DODO exist?
Definitions of DODO in dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose style is out of fashion
- noun - extinct heavy flightless bird of Mauritius related to pigeons
- A large, clumsy, flightless bird (Raphus cucullatus), formerly of the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean, that has been extinct since the late 17th century.
- One whose dress, lifestyle, and ideas are hopelessly passé.
- A stupid person; an idiot.
- noun - an extinct flightless bird
There are 4 letters in DODO: D D O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DODO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DODO plus a wildcard: DODO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DODO
Images for DODO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.