Scrabble word: DODO
In which Scrabble dictionary does DODO exist?
Definitions of DODO in dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose style is out of fashion
- noun - extinct heavy flightless bird of Mauritius related to pigeons
- A large, clumsy, flightless bird (Raphus cucullatus), formerly of the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean, that has been extinct since the late 17th century.
- One whose dress, lifestyle, and ideas are hopelessly passé.
- A stupid person; an idiot.
- noun - an extinct flightless bird