Scrabble word: ODDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ODDS exist?
Definitions of ODDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the likelihood of a thing occurring rather than not occurring
- noun - the ratio by which one better's wager is greater than that of another
- A certain number of points given beforehand to a weaker side in a contest to equalize the chances of all participants.
- The ratio of the probability of an event’s occurring to the probability of its not occurring.
- The likelihood of the occurrence of one thing rather than the occurrence of another thing, as in a contest: The odds are that she will get the nomination on the first ballot.
- A ratio expressing the amount by which the stake of one bettor differs from that of an opposing bettor.
- An amount or a degree by which one thing exceeds or falls short of another: won the contest by considerable odds.
- adj - not usual
- noun - one that is odd