Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ODDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ODDS exist?
Definitions of ODDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the likelihood of a thing occurring rather than not occurring
- noun - the ratio by which one better's wager is greater than that of another
- A certain number of points given beforehand to a weaker side in a contest to equalize the chances of all participants.
- The ratio of the probability of an event’s occurring to the probability of its not occurring.
- The likelihood of the occurrence of one thing rather than the occurrence of another thing, as in a contest: The odds are that she will get the nomination on the first ballot.
- A ratio expressing the amount by which the stake of one bettor differs from that of an opposing bettor.
- An amount or a degree by which one thing exceeds or falls short of another: won the contest by considerable odds.
- adj - not usual
- n - one that is odd
There are 4 letters in ODDS: D D O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ODDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ODDS plus a wildcard: ODDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ODDS
Images for ODDS
- odds Are The odds Dont Matter Training Living Growing
- Rationally Speaking Why we should use odds all the time
- odds and Probs
- Understand your odds on winning bets on the Pass Line and Dont Pass ...
- Preflop odds.
- How to Calculate odds in Poker - the easy way - Top15Poker.com
- may the odds be ever in your favor
- This chart shows odds against making your hand with two cards to come ...
- James Hunt Against All odds Amazon.co.uk Eoin Young James Hunt ...