Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ODDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ODDS exist?
Definitions of ODDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the likelihood of a thing occurring rather than not occurring
- noun - the ratio by which one better's wager is greater than that of another
- A certain number of points given beforehand to a weaker side in a contest to equalize the chances of all participants.
- The ratio of the probability of an event’s occurring to the probability of its not occurring.
- The likelihood of the occurrence of one thing rather than the occurrence of another thing, as in a contest: The odds are that she will get the nomination on the first ballot.
- A ratio expressing the amount by which the stake of one bettor differs from that of an opposing bettor.
- An amount or a degree by which one thing exceeds or falls short of another: won the contest by considerable odds.
- adj - not usual
- noun - one that is odd
There are 4 letters in ODDS: D D O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ODDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ODDS plus a wildcard: ODDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ODDS
Images for ODDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.