Scrabble word: SOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOD exist?
Definitions of SOD in dictionaries:
- noun - surface layer of ground containing a mat of grass and grass roots
- noun - an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of superoxide into hydrogen peroxide and oxygen
- noun - someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male)
- noun - an informal British term for a youth or man
- verb - cover with sod
- A section of grass-covered surface soil held together by matted roots; turf.
- The ground, especially when covered with grass.
- A sodomite.
- verb - to cover with sod (turf)