Is SOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - surface layer of ground containing a mat of grass and grass roots
- noun - an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of superoxide into hydrogen peroxide and oxygen
- noun - someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male)
- noun - an informal British term for a youth or man
- verb - cover with sod
- A section of grass-covered surface soil held together by matted roots; turf.
- The ground, especially when covered with grass.
- A sodomite.
- verb - to cover with sod (turf)
There are 3 letters in SOD: D O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOD, to go: SOD?
Rearrange the letters in SOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOD
What's nearby SOD
Lookup in Wiki for SOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOD"