Scrabble word: SHOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOD exist?
Definitions of SHOD in dictionaries:
- noun - footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- noun - (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- noun - U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- adj - wearing footgear
- adj - used of certain religious orders who wear shoes
- noun - a covering for the foot
- verb - to provide with shoes
There are 4 letters in SHOD: D H O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOD plus a wildcard: SHOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOD
Images for SHOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.