Scrabble word: HOODS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOODS exist?
Definitions of HOODS in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - a protective covering that is part of a plant
- noun - (slang) a neighborhood
- noun - a tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera
- noun - (falconry) a leather covering for a hawk's head
- noun - metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
- noun - the folding roof of a carriage
- noun - a headdress that protects the head and face
- noun - protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- noun - (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal
- verb - cover with a hood
- verb - to furnish with a hood (a covering for the head)
There are 5 letters in HOODS: D H O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOODS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOODS plus a wildcard: HOODS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOODS
Images for HOODS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.