Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOD exist?
Definitions of HOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - a protective covering that is part of a plant
- noun - (slang) a neighborhood
- noun - a tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera
- noun - (falconry) a leather covering for a hawk's head
- noun - metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
- noun - the folding roof of a carriage
- noun - a headdress that protects the head and face
- noun - protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- noun - (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal
- verb - cover with a hood
- A loose pliable covering for the head and neck, either attached to a robe or jacket or separate.
- An ornamental draping of cloth hung from the shoulders of an academic or ecclesiastical robe.
- A sack placed over a falcon’s head to keep the bird quiet.
- A metal cover or cowl for a hearth or stove.
- A carriage top.
- The hinged metal lid over the engine of a motor vehicle.
- An expanded part, crest, or marking on or near the head of an animal.
- A hoodlum; a thug.
- A young tough.
- v - to furnish with a hood (a covering for the head)
There are 4 letters in HOOD: D H O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOD plus a wildcard: HOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOD
Images for HOOD
- British Navy Ships--HMS hood (1920-1941)
- FileBritish Battlecruiser HMS hood circa 1932.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- ... Mr. Norms Super Dodge Challenger - Open hood - 1280x960 - Wallpaper
- HMS hood by Edward Tufnell RN (Retired)
- hms hood
- Vintage Kids Books My Kid Loves Little Red Riding hood
- Trillium Lake reflecting Mt. hood
- HMS_hood_h60452.jpg (740 577 pxeles tamao de archivo 124 ...
- Hiking Mt hood Whispering Woods Resort
- The Mighty hood was the pride of the Royal Navy