Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOD exist?
Definitions of HOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - a protective covering that is part of a plant
- noun - (slang) a neighborhood
- noun - a tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera
- noun - (falconry) a leather covering for a hawk's head
- noun - metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
- noun - the folding roof of a carriage
- noun - a headdress that protects the head and face
- noun - protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- noun - (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal
- verb - cover with a hood
- A loose pliable covering for the head and neck, either attached to a robe or jacket or separate.
- An ornamental draping of cloth hung from the shoulders of an academic or ecclesiastical robe.
- A sack placed over a falcon’s head to keep the bird quiet.
- A metal cover or cowl for a hearth or stove.
- A carriage top.
- The hinged metal lid over the engine of a motor vehicle.
- An expanded part, crest, or marking on or near the head of an animal.
- A hoodlum; a thug.
- A young tough.
- verb - to furnish with a hood (a covering for the head)
There are 4 letters in HOOD: D H O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOD plus a wildcard: HOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOD
Images for HOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.