Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DONS exist?
Definitions of DONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- noun - teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- noun - the head of an organized crime family
- noun - Celtic goddess
- noun - a European river in southwestern Russia
- noun - a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- verb - to put on
There are 4 letters in DONS: D N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DONS plus a wildcard: DONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DONS
Images for DONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.