Scrabble word: NOSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOSED exist?
Definitions of NOSED in dictionaries:
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - advance the forward part of with caution
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - push or move with the nose
- verb - rub noses
- verb - defeat by a narrow margin
- adj - having a nose (either literal or metaphoric) especially of a specified kind
- verb - to sniff with the nose (the organ of smell)
There are 5 letters in NOSED: D E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOSED plus a wildcard: NOSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOSED
Images for NOSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.