Scrabble word: STONED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STONED exist?
Definitions of STONED in dictionaries:
- verb - kill by throwing stones at
- verb - remove the pits from
- adj - under the influence of narcotics
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Under the influence of a mind-altering drug.
- adj - to pelt with stones (pieces of concreted earthy or mineral matter) [v STONED, STONING, STONES] : STONABLE
There are 6 letters in STONED: D E N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STONED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STONED plus a wildcard: STONED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STONED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STONED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.