Scrabble word: DENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENTS exist?
Definitions of DENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an appreciable consequence (especially a lessening)
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- verb - make a depression into
- verb - to make a depression in
There are 5 letters in DENTS: D E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENTS plus a wildcard: DENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENTS
Images for DENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.