Scrabble word: TENSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENSED exist?
Definitions of TENSED in dictionaries:
- verb - become stretched or tense or taut
- verb - increase the tension on
- verb - become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- verb - cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- adj - having inflections to indicate tense
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 6 letters in TENSED: D E E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENSED plus a wildcard: TENSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENSED
Images for TENSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.