Scrabble word: DESTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESTINE exist?
Definitions of DESTINE in dictionaries:
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- verb - design or destine
- To determine beforehand; preordain: a foolish scheme destined to fail; a film destined to become a classic.
- To assign for a specific end, use, or purpose: money destined to pay for their child’s education.
- To direct toward a given destination: a flight destined for Tokyo.
- verb - to determine beforehand
There are 7 letters in DESTINE: D E E I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESTINE plus a wildcard: DESTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESTINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESTINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.