Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DENIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENIES exist?
Definitions of DENIES in dictionaries:
- verb - declare untrue
- verb - refuse to accept or believe
- verb - refuse to grant, as of a petition or request
- verb - refuse to let have
- verb - deny oneself (something)
- verb - deny formally (an allegation of fact by the opposing party) in a legal suit
- verb - refuse to recognize or acknowledge
- v - to declare to be untrue
There are 6 letters in DENIES: D E E I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENIES plus a wildcard: DENIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENIES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENIES
- denies - statistics analysis name meaning list of surnames for ...
- Posted January 21 2011 by Paul Lamey in New Testament NT Preaching ...
- Cee Lo Green denies Assaulting Woman Reality TV Magazine
- Peter denies Jesus
- Christ before Annas and Peter Denying Jesus 1308-11 - Duccio Di ...
- Lk. 2262-Peter denied Jesus. Do we deny Him by our choices We all ...
- Peter Denied Jesus Three Times
- There was not a happy ending for Judas. A man who had walked with ...
- Biblical Evidence for Catholicism St. Peters Denials and the Cocks ...
- Matthew 26 Bible Pictures Peter denies Christ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.